Our Only Limitation is Your Imagination!
Keep Memories Alive … with Permanent Visual
for Your Loved One’s Memorial....
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- PermaFrame offers a complete package to ...
- PermaFrames & PermaPorcelains may be
purchased at reasonable prices from the company’s
worldwide network of thousands of dealers. There
you will find actual samples of PermaFrames and
PermaPorcelains – as well as our PermaPair
combination. Equally important, you’ll find
literature depicting our full range of products,
including an array of PermaPorcelains too vast for
inclusion in this Web site. We urge you to call
your local Monument Dealer, Funeral Home or Cemetery
to learn if they handle our products. If you are
not successful, please call us at 1-800-557-3762
for the location of your nearest dealer. Or email
us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to
whatever questions you have. You – and your
family – will be glad you made the effort!
you refer me to a local PermaFrame distributor?
- Yes. We
service over 10,000 dealers worldwide. Please e-mail
us and our local dealer will contact you.
- Can PermaFrame
be used on stone, bronze, upright, or ground-level
- Yes. It can be used on any smooth, dry surface including
mausoleum niches and urns.
- Will you return my photo?
- Yes. PermaFrame will return your original photo intact.
A negative will be made and kept on file in our fireproof
vault for any future needs.
- Is there an extra charge for 2 or more people in a photo?
- No extra charge.
- Who installs the PermaFrame?
- You or your authorized PermaFrame dealer can install
PermaFrame on any smooth, dry surface in temperatures ranging
- Is there an extra charge for color or black & white
- No extra charge.
- How long does it take to receive my PermaFrame?
- Upon receipt of your order, our regular delivery date
is approximately 10 working days. Any special options may
take longer, but usually no longer than 3 weeks.
- Are PermaFrames used on pets' monuments?
- Yes. We service over 100 pet cemeteries. Please contact
us for the dealer in your area. Click here to view our
- What size photo do we send?
- PermaFrame will reduce or enlarge your most cherished
photo, regardless of size, to fit into the frame size you
have selected, at no extra charge. Please do not cut or
mark on original photo.
- Is it better to send a vertical or horizontal photo?
- Both can be used. It is best to send a horizontal photo
for a horizontal frame or a vertical photo for a vertical
frame. Please send the highest-quality photo possible.
We can retouch it for you if necessary.
- Does PermaFrame offer photo restoration?
- Yes. Please send us your photo for a special quote at
a price everyone can afford. Click here to view our "before
and after" restoration example.
- Is there a guarantee?
- Yes, an unconditional guarantee, even against vandalism
and equipment damage. Click here to see our Guarantee.
7040 West Palmetto Park Road #4-613, Boca Raton, Florida 33433
Phone - 1-954-771-3228, Toll Free 1-800-55PERMA (7-3762), Fax - 1-954-771-3295,
Email - email@example.com